Friday, 1 February 2013

Smitten Polish - Glass Elevator

I really really love my last order from Llarowe. Another lemming down! Wahoo! 

Glass Elevator by Smitten Polish has been on my radar since the day it launched. It is packed with different sizes of matte teal and light blue glitters suspended in a white very pale aqua milky base.


I wanted to bring out the teals and blues in this polish so I paired it up with a nice light blue - Cult Nails Manipulative.


And to top it off and create a skittlette manicure, I stuck a little gem I got from the Cult Nails goody bag on my ring finger.


The gem didn't stay around too long though. It fell off right after I woke from sleep D: So, in it's place I used a hex glitter I fished out from Glizology's Robots in Love. Talk about a versatile polish! LOL


It it said to be a dupe for Dollish Polish's Expecto Patronum and Pretty and Polished Wherever you go, I Virgo. Anyone has those or have done a comparison of them?