Saturday, 2 February 2013

Skittles Updated!

So yesterday I popped by Sephora just to have a look-see and found this nice dark teal polish from the Sephora mini nail polish rack. It was a very rich vampy color and went with my nails very well that day. I held on to it for a minute of two and even put it in my basket. But alas, at RM21 for a small bottle I just couldn't bring myself to buy it.


Though I did not buy it, I had a go at it and I am impressed! The polish although a little on the thick side, covered nicely in just one coat. The brush on the bottle was also really easy to use. All I did was swipe the polish on in one stroke on my pinky and the whole nail was covered. 


I am curious why these Sephora polishes aren't that popular in the nail blogging community. I wouldn't mind picking up a few only if it's on sale. RM21 (~USD7) is just too far from my budget for a mini bottle of polish.