Thursday, 28 February 2013

Silver Dots

I grabbed a few polishes from A England during their last sale. The ones I grabbed were mostly from The Mythicals collection as I fell in love not only with their colors but with their names too! The Mythicals collection polishes seems like they were names after characters form the legend of King Arthur and Merlin. One of my favorite stories ever!


I wanted to try something new on my blog today took out my dotting tool and A England Excalibur. I first made a line through the middle of my nails with Excalibur and topped that with a thinner streak of China Glaze Exotic Encounters. I was thinking to add another stripe on to it but instead took my dotting tool and went to town! If anything went wrong I could always paint over the dots right? :P


This is my first time ever using an A England polish and I can say I love Excalibur! It is a really nice silver foil and I think it may be a one coater! I shall have to try it on it's own one day to find out.

I am looking at my mani and am thinking, Exotic Encounters is kinda like a dragon-y color and Excalibur was forged in the dragons breath - how apt! LOL.