Friday, 22 February 2013

Purple Skittles!

More untried polishes in this post! Actually, out of the 4 polishes I have on my fingers in this post, 2 are untrieds and the other two haven't been used in quite some time!

I was thinking of a way to use all 4 polishes.I finally settled on a skittelette manicure to tackle this task. In shades of purple again! I think purple may just be my new favorite color.


The idea was to do a ombre manicure at the same time actually, one of the many nail art techniques that I have yet to pull off successfully!


What do you think? Does it count as an ombre manicure?



I used these colors Color by T.B.N Lilac (thumb), OPI Lucky Lucky Lavender (index finger), OPI Steady As She Rose (middle finger) and on The Hungry Asian Vote for Purple (ring finger and pinky).