Monday, 11 February 2013

Jewel Tones

I seldom wear bold colors together. I usually use bold colors as accent nails or pair them with a glitters of the same color or maybe black or white to tone it down a tad. I don't want my manicures to stand out too much in the work place. But since it's the holiday season (Chinese/Luanr New Year) I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to bust out some brights!


I am wearing Colors by T.B.N Sea Foam and Julep Morgan as an accent nail. When I took these photos I was doing it without my glasses hence the dinged, smudged nails. Gah!! I did go back and fixed them right after taking these photos but immediately did some nail art on them. =.=


But dents and smudges aside, I think the pairing of these 2 polishes look really good. And my nail art over these? I think it's pretty cool as well! Come on by and check it out tomorrow.