Thursday, 10 January 2013

The Random-ness continues!

I finally got my hair cut!

I have mentioned before that I was planning to get my hair cut but have been putting it off until I have found a charity/independent body that collects hair to make wigs for cancer patients. But up to date, I have yet to find anyone that collects hair!

Last Sunday, I finally thought - Just cut it (my hair) and save it till you find someone that collects. And that was what I did.

This are the results:

(I have clarify that my before hair doesn't always look like this. It only seems super unruly because my hair was tied up in a bun for an hour or so that morning. I didn't exactly have time to comb it out and fluff it up at the coffee shop right before I went to the salon.)

Kinda drastic don't you think? I think I took about 16-18 inches off! My hand slipped many times while washing because I still haven't gotten used to the fact that my hair is so short now!

For now I have to keep an eye (and an ear) out to see who/where in Malaysia collects hair to make wigs :)

Wish me luck!