Tuesday, 29 January 2013

OPI Green-wich Village

OPI Green-wich Village is one of my oldest nail polish I have in my stash! I can even remember that I bought it for USD12 back then. I even considered it cheap!

Anyways, I decided to bust out this color to use as a base color for one of my untried glitters (you will see this tomorrow!). I did not realize haven't used this color since forever!

Green-wich Village is a warm green creme with yellow undertones. In fact I would say it is a really nice grass green!


Although the first coat seemed really thin and streaky, Green-wich Village covered flawlessly in 2 coats.


As much as I do not like wearing cool colors on my nails I actually quite like Green-wich Village. It's slight yellow undertones makes this green just right for my skin tone IMO :)