Thursday, 17 January 2013

Human Nature, 100% Natural Beauty Products

I recently placed an order for some Human Nature facial care products with downtoearth.com.my. Human Nature is a company dedicated to produce 100% Natural products at a decent price! Imagine my happiness when I found this website.

My skin is going through a horrible period at the moment. My face, cuticles, hands, legs and even my EYES are all really dry at the moment. Peeling, cracking dry - for the skin of course!

My current facial wash and moisturizer have been serving me well for the past year but suddenly it just wasn't enough. So when I found out about Human Nature, I was eager to try out their products and see if au natural products could save my skin. Plus it seems SLS is one of the causes of dry eyes. =/

I placed an order just before 12pm just 2 days ago (Tuesday) and granted that they stated that it would take anything from 3-5 days for the product to ship I didn't really bothered to look out for any confirmation emails from them. To my surprise, I received a reply from them 20 minutes later confirming the shipment of my order! Talk about awesome Customer Service!

Anyways, I placed an order for 3 listings - a Santa's Samples LE Christmas pack, a Hand and Foot Salve and of course a Hydrating Facial Care Bundle for my crazy skin.

First up is the Sample Pack. For RM49.90 you get to choose 5 mini products (50ml) from 5 categories; namely shampoo, conditioner, lotion facial wash and a spray sanitizer. My choice of products are as below.

Strengthening Shampoo and Conditioner, Vanilla Healthy Lotion, Balancing Facial Wash and Citrus Burst Spray Sanitizer

They came in this cute little bag that fitted all 5 of them just nice! I haven't had a chance to use them yet but I did take a whiff of them all and they definitely smell natural. Not only is the Citrus Burst Spray Sanitizer 100% natural, it is also alcohol free! I definitely have to bust this out soon!



Next up is the Hand & Foot Salve in Eucalyptus (50g/RM17.90). Nope, I haven't had the time to even play with this product. I actually bought this for le boyfriend who has really dry feet. We'll see how this item works out in few months (if he uses it regularly that is!)
 

And finally, the reason why I decided to post this even though I have only had the products for 2 days, the Hydrating Facial Care Bundle (RM89.90) which consists of a facial wash, toner and day and night creams.


I was really eager to try out this new range of products so I ditched my usual routine for the night and had a go with the facial wash, toner and night cream.

The smell for the products are really not all that. In fact, they were kinda funny to me, like it was too natural too me. I am a sucker for pretty smelling beauty products #aunaturalfail Scent aside, the hydrating products really do deliver! I only used it for one night and I can already see the difference! My face is no longer dry and peeling and the spots on my face due to dryness has subsided! No kidding!

Unfortunately, I still have my previous facial care products still waiting to be used, if not I would definitely convert immediately to these products! Just give me a month or two and I'll be back with an update of how awesome these products are :)

P/S: To the ladies in Malaysia 'ORDER THREE, SHIP FOR FREE!'

All items in this post were purchased by me for personal use.
All views are my own and in no way affected by Human Nature or downtoearth.com.my