Wednesday, 30 January 2013

Girly Bits - Black Eyed Susan

Remember when I said yesterday that I thought that Green-wich Village looked like grass? Well, what goes better with grass than a bed of flowers right?

*Cue Girly Bits Black Eyed Susan (Daisies!)*


When I first laid my eyes on swatches of these polishes I knew that I had to get it somehow! I finally laid my grabby hands on them when I bought them from Llarowe. On sale too!



Black Eyed Susan is a clear base packed with multiple sizes of matte yellow glitter in hexes and squares, micro gold holo glitter, metallic brown and metallic green hex glitters. I wore 2 coats if Black Eyed Susan over Green-wich Village. Glitter coverage was quite good actually but I did do some dabbing to get more brown glitter on my fingers. I just was not in luck with those!



Don't you think they look just gorgeous together? Even the green leaves stood out over Green-wich Village!