Wednesday, 23 January 2013

Essie - Mink Muffs

I've got a quick little post for you today!

But before I continue I would like to apologize for being absent yesterday. It's been really buy the past few days and will be busy the next few days too! I may not be able to post regularly the next few days. Do forgive me for that.

On to the polish!


I have Essie's Mink Muffs for you today! Brown isn't my color but when I saw swatches of this little beauty I knew I was going to get my hands on it one way or another! I stalked online shops to no avail but finally bought it at a blog sale! For less than half of what I would buy regularly! :D


Mink Muffs is a gorgeous rich chocolate brown! It's like I have melted chocolates on my fingers. LOL. It covered nicely in 3 thin coats. Though looking at these photos I think I may only have two coats of polish on it.

What is your best blog sale purchase?