Friday, 11 January 2013

Cult Nails Seduction

I finally picked a glitter topper to go with the navy polish I had on two days ago. Well, not glitter per-se but rather than a flaky topper!


This is the beautiful Seduction by Cult Nails. I am sure many of you are familiar with this polish's sister - Clairvoyant a.k.a. Unicorn Puke from Cult Nails. Unfortunately for me, Unicorn Puke was long discontinued by the time I came to know about Cult Nails. It is now going at ridiculous prices on eBay and blog sales mind you!


This is one gorgeous flaky polish I tell you! Unlike Essie's Shine of Times, the flakies in Seduction are more subtle and less dense. It took me 2 coats of Seduction over China Glaze First Mate to achieve the opacity I desired.


The flakies in Seduction flashes red, blue, purple and the occasional green - which was crazy hard to capture on camera!


I realised that the green comes out in lower light conditions. And also when my hands is wet. So off I went and wet my hands and hide in the shade to capture this gorgeous photo!


The green finally showed up!!

One more photo of this lovely polish to drool over before I end this post.


*drool*