Monday, 14 January 2013

Cult Nails Scandalous

I have another Cult Nails polish for your viewing pleasure today! This time it's less showy and more appropriate for Monday.

This is Scandalous from the Cult Nails Divas and Drama collection. It is a nice pale pinkish-coral polish.


I initially purchased Scandalous because it resembled Starfish-Patrick by Rescue Beauty. The reason for I choose Scandalous over Starfish-Patrick is because Cult Nails polishes are half the price and so far has delivered polishes with awesome formulas!


The formula of Scandalous was really interesting. Upon application of the first coat, I honestly thought it was going to take F-O-R-E-V-E-R to make it opaque because it seem kind of jellly-like.


But surprisingly it took me only 3 coats to reach the opacity in the photos here. I do have to say though, my VNL is not as obvious as it is in these photos. Camera and lighting problems I guess.


Initially I looved this polish a lot on me. But as I continued to wear it, I noticed that the color changes to a nice soft coral to pink.


Don't get me wrong, it still is a gorgeous color! It's just that pink isn't really my thing. Especially light pink. It's alwasys a no-go for me. It always makes me look like I have lobster hands.


One more thing, aside from looking pinkish, Scandalous also turned neon on me! LOL! Tres weird!