Saturday, 19 January 2013

Color Club Cherubic

I am kinda late to hop on the holo polish bandwagon. I had a few Ozotic Holographic polishes but they did not work too well for me. I grabbed some Glitter Gal holos at a discount somewhere mid last year and then some Color Club Halo Hues during a Christmas sale last year. It took me long enough but I finally have them up here for you to see!

I have 2 holo polishes for you today! One Glitter Gal and obviously one to-die-for Color Club. I guess you gals know which one I like over the other.

Can you guess which is which?


I used Color Club Cherubic on my pointer, middle and pinky fingers and Glitter Gal Suede on my ring finger. I honestly thought that they would be more similar than this judging from the colors in the bottle but I guess I was wrong!


As you can see from the two photos above, Cherubic wins hands down in the holo category! I love the rich brown in Suede but I really thought that the Holo would show up more. Maybe it's just me because I have seen many awesome shots of Suede on the internet!

After about a day I decided to go all Cherubic!


So pretty!

Even I, with my crappy camera, could capture the rainbows in this polish! *win!*


I heard that the Color Club Halo Hues stamp well. Although I suck at stamping I definitely have to have a go at it! What do you think?