Wednesday, 9 January 2013

China Glaze First Mate

Eeep! I'm running late on my posts! It's been really busy this morning, plus the internet was down earlier on! I've got a quick post for you today. I'll definitely get a better post up tomorrow. On time too! LOL

I have got this gorgeous navy, First Mate from the China Glaze Anchors Away Spring 2011 collection. I had this color for ages but never came about to use it. My brother's girlfriend always wears this color and everytime that she does I ask myself why I do not!


The formula with First Mate is like any other Chine Glaze polishes I have ussed so far - opaque in 2 easy coats. And I always never have to do any clean up because their brushes are that easy to control!


I love how First Mate is not too dark or not too light. Even in low light conditions this polishes is still an obvious blue :)


I am not a big fan of blue polishes or dark polishes but I am really in love with First MateI have plans to layer a glitter polish over this beauty but I am putting it off for a little bit more :)