Saturday, 15 December 2012

Starry Night

10 more days till Christmas!

I think it's about time I posted some Christmas themed manicures. Don't you think?

For my first Christmas themed nails, I would like to present to you my little Christmas tree - star and 'lights' included!


I used Rainbow Honey Kawako as the base color and did an easy Christmas Tree on my ring finger with Color Club Harp on It. And I finally topped it off with a little blue star!


I love how Kawako works so nicely as the night sky in this mani! The silver glitter and glass flecks which shine through reminds me of a star-filled sky! And Harp On It, My goodness! It shines and glows so nicely! The silver glitters in Kawako complements it so nicely and the holo-ness. *swoon*


Owh, the bunching on my little finger is caused by the PVA glue base that I am trying out! I am determined to master the art of peeling off my polish. Sadly, this wasn't one of those times. The polish peeled off easily but not in one big piece...yet!


I have a few more Christmas themed manicures coming up! Do stay tuned :)