Saturday, 22 December 2012

OPI Goldeneye

OPI Skyfall Holiday Colection. Gold flakes and glass flecks. Need I say more? :P

GoldenEye is one of my few have to grab polishes of all the holiday collections that came out. I fell in love with it at first sight and vowed to get it no matter what! (which turned out to be a long long long wait because of Hurricane Sandy. But it was well worth the wait!)


Though gold, Goldeneye isn't your typical kind of gold. When I first put it on I found that I did not like it against my skin tone as it leans to yellow quite a bit. But as I wore it longer and saw it in different lights I started to fall in love with it!


In certain lights, Goldeneye looked a little bit more bronze (which I loved!) and in other lights it looked like a nice gold foil (which, well, I loved too!).

The formula may be a tad bit runny as compared to other OPI polishes but I found that it worked well for this polish. Unlike most polishes pack with glitters and shards and flecks, this polish glided over nicely and provided good glitter coverage. I used 3 thin coats of Goldeneye to achieve opacity.


Countdown to Christmas - *3 days*