I am really honored that I have been nominated by Sue from Chop Suey Nails for a Liebster Award. I have done this before so I am going to skip on all the formalities and skip right to the questions. No random facts here today; if i give out too many random facts soon I won't be a mystery to you guys :P
The 11 questions I would like my nominees to answer are:
- What is the manicure you are most proud of?
Oo.. Let me see.. If I had to choose I would say my Geometry nails and the Braided manicure, both which I did back in October. These were my first attempts and they turned out really well IMO.
- What is your favourite style of polish - ie glitter, creme, jelly, holo etc
I want to say glitter but I think I still am a creme gal
- Who are your favourite nail bloggers?
Ooo.. There are so many! But just from the top of my head - Chelsea from Chalkboard Nails, Cristina from NailBlog and Lucy from Lucy's Stash
- How will you be spending Christmas Day?
Lunch with my family and probably off to dinner with friends :)
- What do you want for Christmas?
I honestly do not know. Good health and good wealth?
- How long have you been blogging for?
I have been blogging for just over 8 months
- Why did you start your blog?
Let me see.. I actually started this blog to make sure I make use of my ever growing polish collection. When I started I think I only had about 30 polishes. I dare not count how mani I have now!!
- If you had to choose only ONE beauty product, what would it be?
BB Cream! Because it moisturizes and covers in one step
- What is your favourite style of music?
Classical music, especially Beethoven
- Chocolate or Vanilla?
Ice cream aside - Chocolate
- Have you been sucked into Pinterest yet?
Haha! Yes, I am on Pinterest already. You can follow me HERE.
Once again, thank you so much Sue!