Wednesday, 12 December 2012

Liebster Take Two!



I am really honored that I have been nominated by Sue from Chop Suey Nails for a Liebster Award. I have done this before so I am going to skip on all the formalities and skip right to the questions. No random facts here today; if i give out too many random facts soon I won't be a mystery to you guys :P


The 11 questions I would like my nominees to answer are:
  1. What is the manicure you are most proud of?
    Oo.. Let me see.. If I had to choose I would say my Geometry nails and the Braided manicure, both which I did back in October. These were my first attempts and they turned out really well IMO.
  2. What is your favourite style of polish - ie glitter, creme, jelly, holo etc
    I want to say glitter but I think I still am a creme gal
  3. Who are your favourite nail bloggers?
    Ooo.. There are so many! But just from the top of my head - Chelsea from Chalkboard Nails, Cristina from NailBlog and Lucy from Lucy's Stash
  4. How will you be spending Christmas Day?
    Lunch with my family and probably off to dinner with friends :)
  5. What do you want for Christmas?
    I honestly do not know. Good health and good wealth?
  6. How long have you been blogging for?
    I have been blogging for just over 8 months
  7. Why did you start your blog?
    Let me see.. I actually started this blog to make sure I make use of my ever growing polish collection. When I started I think I only had about 30 polishes. I dare not count how mani I have now!!
  8. If you had to choose only ONE beauty product, what would it be?
    BB Cream! Because it moisturizes and covers in one step
  9. What is your favourite style of music?
    Classical music, especially Beethoven
  10. Chocolate or Vanilla?
    Ice cream aside - Chocolate
  11. Have you been sucked into Pinterest yet?
    Haha! Yes, I am on Pinterest already. You can follow me HERE.
Once again, thank you so much Sue!