Thursday, 20 December 2012

Glitzology Haul!

I placed an order with the lovely Stacy from Glitzology not too long ago while she was having a $5 sale. I have always been drawn by her polishes since I saw them popping up on Facebook but never bought any due to shipping cost and currency conversion. But when I saw that she was having the $5 sale, I just bit the bullet and placed my order.

I do not regret it one bit!

From L-R: Cupid's Arrow, All or Nothing, Purple Rain, Baby Dragon, Crown Royal, Blue Lagoon, My Viking Boyfriend, Robots in Love

Stacy was really nice and really quick with shipping. She even gave priority to international order so that they would arrive before Christmas. Guess what - I believe that luck was on my side and my parcel came in just 8 days!

These glitter bombs got me drooling from the moment I saw them. I actually bought them for myself and as gifts but now I am thinking to keep them all to myself! Just kidding, no I can not keep them all to myself. If I do it means 

I believe she is still having a $5 sale going on right now until the 21st! Hurry on by her etsy shop before it ends. You definitely won't regret it :D