Wednesday, 19 December 2012

Girly Bits Indian Summer

My choice of layering polish is my one and only Girly Bits polish - Indian Summer! Did you guess right?


Indian Summer is the September shade form the Girly Bits Calendar Girls Collection. It is a mix of pink, blue, periwinkle, copper and gold, in a sheer periwinkle base. Now do you see why I had to get Essie Lapis of Luxury?


Aside from having all those lovely glitters in it, Indian Summer also has a slight color shifting properties to it. The periwinkle base gives off a nice pink glow at certain angles.


In the shade, this polish reminds me of another glitter polish. Can you guess which?


Anyone?

It reminds me of Oceans Alloy from Hare Polish. They aren't the same definitely but quite similar to me.


And because I love this polish so much, I am just gonna leave a bunch of photos after the jump for your viewing pleasure!

Enjoy!