Thursday, 6 December 2012

Fozzie Owls

This is the mani I came up with after the previous mani was all covered in sheet marks!!


I was still feeling the brown-vibe and decided to bust out OPI Warm and Fozzie for this mani. I knew that I wanted an accent nail but did not know what to do until I saw this tutorial from MissJenFabulous from Polish and Pearls and knew immediately that I was going to do owls!


I have always avoided delicate nail art because I was afraid of messing up. But after watching the video I was surprised how easy this was!


The colors I used in this mani:
OPI Warm and Fozie
OPI Alpine Snow
OPI Black Onyx
Cult Nails Feel Me Up
Sally Hansen Sun Kissed
Artistry Bronze

Owl on my ring finger was looking to the left.


And the owl on the thumb say 'Whooo?!'

I just couldn't resist not posting another photo!