Thursday, 13 December 2012

Failed Ombre

I decided to do an ombre manicure the other day. I picked these polishes to do the job.


I know it looks really odd here but I did swatch them on a piece of paper and this was the best combination for an omber manicure... or so I though!

When I painted them on my nails this is what I got :


No ombre and, OMG, can the colors be any more different?! I thought that they were all purple-ish but it seems I have a nice bronzy color hiding there. Fail.com.

The bright side of this manicure is that I have tried out all these polishes and I can say their formula is wonderful across the board! I believe I used 2 coats for all of them.


The little bald spot on my ring finger was caused by user error. While I was cleaning up I accidentally got some cotton on my finger nail. Boohoo. This little mistake though reaaaaaaally bad, actually brought out the maroon/red in this polish. Interesting huh!


So I have a question here, which polish do you girls want to see as a full mani? Do let me know and I will try my best to get it up ASAP! :)