Monday, 3 December 2012

e.l.f. Desert Haze

a.k.a I seriously need to know my polishes better

I thought that I would show you the base color of the last manicure on it's own. I know that I did not add much to it the last time but I thought it deserves a post on it's own.

e.l.f Desert Haze is a very interesting color! It is a nude polish but leans towards quite a bit under certain lightings. I had a colleague who commented on this polish and says that it looks like mud.


I only have 2 (and a half) e.l.f polishes and I love them all. My only complaint is that they do not have any steel balls in them. My bottles aren't exactly new so they are a little goopy now. Or maybe that is just me :/



Even thought my polish is a little dried out, I used 2 coats of Desert Haze in these photos and it covered nicely.

In the photo below the polish actually leans a little on the olive side. Or maybe it is just me and my wonky eyes.. Hmm...



Happy Monday!!