Friday, 21 December 2012

Candy Canes...Again!

I showed you my right hand yesterday and now I am back to show you my left hand.

I am not one to always have both hands an exact match for each other. In fact, most of the time they do not match in design but the colors are often the same few polishes. Today is the day where they are similar in design but in different colors! -- Yay for striping tape!


I started off with the same base color (OPI Don't Touch My Tutu) and this time used 2 different greens to create this look. I used ulta3 mojito and Cult Nails Feeling Froggy for my accent nail.


I love how for both the polishes the color seems way different than I expected them to be! mojito turned out to be lighter and more neon than I expected and Feeling Froggy, well, this one was a good surprise to me. I was expecting Feeling Froggy to be quite light and thin because of it's jelly-ish properties but it really was this nice Christmas-sy green which popped against the white base.


I placed the striping tape differently this time and left less white space in the design. What do you think of it? Just in case you don't remember, here are both my hands side by side :)