Thursday, 22 November 2012

The Hungry Asian - Cookies and Cream

I have a really quick post for you lovely ladies today!

I have Cookies and Cream from the Hungry Asian today! Cookies and Cream is a white milky base with a dash of fine black glitter in it.


I have always loved Kae's (the lovely lady behind The Hungry Asian) creations and have been eyeing this polish as well as Strawberry since I first found out about her. Both these colors were out of stock for quite some time before I grabbed them and I do not regret it at all!


Don't judge, but to be honest, I also made sure I grabbed this polish, even though all I could get that time was a mini, because it really does remind me of Cookies and Cream ice cream - one of my all time favorite ice creams! :P


I have some nail art in my mind to spice up this manicure. Come on by tomorrow to see what I have up my sleeves :)

P/s: I wore 2 coats of Cookies and Cream over 2 coats of OPI Don't Touch My Tutu