Thursday, 1 November 2012

Random Fact: I love November!

I love November for a few reasons, the first being it's my BIRTHDAY month! Yay to growing older! *as long as you don't know my age I am good* LOL. Just kidding, I really don't mind.

And of course December is near! Christmas and New Years and lots of holidays close together.

Owh, and most recently, my No-Buy has come to an end! I was thinking to buy some polishes to myself as birthday presents but it hit me - if I order anything now, I will only get them in 2 weeks or more. In that case, it's more like I am buying myself early Christmas presents.

I missed most of the Fall collections in October because of my No-Buy but I am not going to miss out on the Holiday Collections!! OPI, CrowsToes, China Glaze, Zoya.. I have my eye on you!! I am not going to go all out and buy all the polishes from all the collections. No, I'm gonna be good and limit myself to, er, not more than 10 polishes. Yea, that might be a lot. I shall see how things go.

So, my birthday is in 5 more days, what mani do you think I should be sporting on the big day? I am thinking to bust out one of my newsies from Llarowe, a gradient mani, skittles or maybe just a simple mani to commemorate my *cough* 26th *cough* birthday?

What say you?