Wednesday, 28 November 2012

OPI Dulce de Leche

Recently, I have been arranging my polishes by brand and then by color. And guess what - I have much
more nudes than any other color! But looking through my blog I don't think I have posted much nude manicures!

Let me rectify that with this gorgeous nude from OPI - Dulce de LecheDulce de Leche literally traslates to 'Candy of Milk'. I looked it up on Wiki and it sounds awfully like Toffee. I wonder if it's the same thing.. Hmm..


ANYWAYS, back to the polish.

Dulce de Leche is a nice dusty pinkish brown (makes sense?) which is very office friendly. It applied like a dream in 2 coats. I did an accent nail with this metallic pink polish from Skin Food it just says Pedicure Sparkle #01. This too applied easily but I needed 3 thin coats to cover up any VNL.


I wonder.. Which colors are your favorite and which colors do you have most in your stash? Are they the same color or totally different?