Thursday, 29 November 2012

Happy Movember!

Oops! I forgot to schedule this post! Better late than never right?


This is my manicure dedicated to the Movember movement where men grow their moustache with the aim to raise fund and awareness for men's health issues. If I am not mistaken the main research right now is the research for prostate cancer. More on Movember and it's causes HERE.


My boyfriend actually decided to not shave for Movember this year. Honestly, although I do support this cause, I am glad that November is almost over and he can finally shave again! I am just sooo not use to him with a moustache!


I used one of my older polishes - e.l.f Desert Haze as the base polish and added a mo' on my accent nail with none other than my new liner I purchase not long ago. :P

One mo' for the go!!