Friday, 16 November 2012

First Swap!

Wheee!! I received my first swap package from Natalia from cats-n-nails just a few days ago :D

Look at all the goodies she sent my way! Don't they make you drool! LOL


Swapping with Natalia was a really good experience. She always would communicate with me on whats happening and she was really quick on gathering the polishes to be sent to me!

Shipping was quick too!! I received the package in about 10 days time! Just a week after my birthday, so I shall treat it as a birthday present!

I shall not bore you with too much words, close ups on the polishes after the jump!


Face of Australia: Calypso Gold and Let's Go Scuba Diving


BYS Copper (a color changing polish!!), Designer Brands Berry, T.B.N Gorgeous Grape and maXfactor Fantasy Fire

ulta3 polishes in tangelo, pearly grape, mojito, hot spring and an essence season extremes in we are all bright

I love all the polishes she sent to me as all these brands can't be found in Malaysia!! I can't wait to try them :)

Thanks Natalia for all these lovely polishes!! I do hope the parcel I sent to you arrives soon!!