Friday, 23 November 2012

Cookies and Cream Take Two!

Hello!! Welcome back!

LOL!

I'm a little cuckoo recently from work and holidays and falling sick. :(

Anyways, as I promised yesterday, here is my jazzed up Cookies and Cream! I decided to bring out the black glitters in the polish wish a quick tape mani with OPIs Black Onyx.


I thought this added an edge to the innocence of just Cookies and Cream alone.


On my right hand I decided to add the black to the tips instead of the other way around! Yea, I did not use Cookies and Cream on this hand because when I showed my mom yesterdays mani, she did not even notice that there was any black glitters. I also love mismatched nails every now and then. :P


I love how these two manicures, though the difference is so slight has such different looks to it! What do you think? Would you walk around with mis-matched manicures on your hands?