Monday, 19 November 2012

China Glaze - Unpredictable

I have another China Glaze Bohemian Luster Chrome polish for you today. This is my second of three polishes to show you.

I wanted to pass this off as my blue mani for diabetes awareness but, nahhh, I shall have a blue mani up soon!


Anyways, this is Unpredictable. Just like Swanky Silk, it has an awesome duochrome shift to it! Actually this shifts between more than just two colors. I've seen it glow a nice olive green, teal, blue and even gold under certain lightings! 


The color shifts in Unpredictable is waaay more obvious and a tad easier to capture in photos!


I love how you can see the different colors in simple photos just like this!




GOLD! This was under a yellow-ish light I believe. Does this look familiar to you??

*hint - it's from the same collection!!*


I just had to show you a few of it glowing a nice blue too!


I accidentally pushed the polish back and did not realise it till it was too late!

OK. The following photos are the ones that really show Unpredictable very very much different from what you usually see. This was taken under a yellowish light just like the one above but somehow Unpredictable shows up as a dark olive polish with light green highlights!


I definitely would recommend you to pick this polish up if you haven't already! True to it's name, Unpredictable is unpredictable! :P

One more shot for the go!

Ahh~ LOVE!