Thursday, 15 November 2012

China Glaze - Swanky Silk

I have today one of the Bohemian Luster Chromes from China Glaze. I only picked up 3 from this collection  because I wasn't sure I'd love these colors as much as I do!

The one polish that caught my eye the very first time I saw this collection was Swanky Silk. Although not as bold as the others I was drawn to it immediately! Swanky Silk is a beautiful pink color that shifts to a bold gold with subtle green flashes!

This polish is gorgeous! Every time I look at it I see something different.


I did 2 coats of Swanky Silk and it seemed just perfect. No VNL was visible in person but somehow it shows in certain photos here.


This is definitely one hard polish to photograph! Wherever I went, I took photos of this mani. And everytime I did, it seemed like a new polish!


Of course I am not going to post all of them here! Most of them are blur and have funny hand poses because I took them in such a hurry. I picked 3 different ones to post. One taken under the evening sun (above), another taken in my office lobby (afternoon sun), and the last one taken under artificial light.


These two photos show the most pink among the rest.


And the photo I loved the most:


At this angle it looks like a really really rich gold! Almost foil like :D

I heard this polish is awesome for stamping. I shall attempt that soon! If I do forget, or take tooooo long to get to it, a friendly reminder is always welcomed!