Thursday, 25 October 2012

zalora.com.my : Part 2

Remember I was talking about the Free Second Day COD option at Zalora? Well, they did good on this. I received my package the second day before 10am. BEFORE 10AM! I am really really impressed!!


The packaging was super big for just one polish I was good and did not buy more :D but I didn't mind as this was COD. They even included a RM10 cash voucher to be used on a food delivery site.



Here are a few shots of the polish I got! 

(Please do ignore my stained nails!)



I got Aegen Blue which is a pastel blue polish with shimmer in it. I don't know if i should call this a pastel blue shimmer or a frosty blue color :\



I did open this polish just for the fun of it and the usual chemical smell was not there! *win* It did seem a little watery though but we'll see when I do use it.  I will have a swatch of this posted up ASAP!