Wednesday, 17 October 2012

Sponged French

Since I got my package from Cult Nails a while back, my eye was caught immediately by Enticing, the light pink polish in the bunch. I am not one for pinks usually but I fell in love with this polish from the very moment I saw swathes of it.

I took this little baby out and used it a few days ago but I was quite disappointed with the coverage (application was still smooth as butter though!!) I know it says on the Cult Nails shop that it is a sheer pink polish but I didn't expect to have VNL even after 4 coats. I still loved the color even tho coverage was so-so.

To save the mani from being removed, I took a hint from Sara of Chalkboard Nails and sponged some white (OPI Alpine Snow) on my tips. And, voila!  The manicure is saved and my fingernails look awesome!

Indoors. Artificial Lighting.

How cute this is right?! It's a more modern take to the usual french manicure and I love it much more to the traditional french manicure!

Outdoors. In the shade.

I really love how Enticing looks on my nails too! It may be sheer but it still is an awesome color. It also changes quite a bit with the lighting. Sometimes it look like the perfect nude for me but in other lights it's sheer pink shines through all the way!

Indoors. Fluorescent Lighting.

Outdoors. Full Sunlight.