Friday, 26 October 2012

Snowfall : Part Deux

I think I did not mention in my previous post that I applied Snowfall on a totally dried Manipulative. I think I had Manipulative on for maybe a day and a half before I added to it and topped it off with Cult Nails Wicked Fast Top Coat.

Do note that my Wicked Fast is down to it's last 20%, so it is actually a little on the thick side.

Anyways, after two days, I noticed that my manicure is starting to peel! I guess I did a horrible job applying top coat and some of the polish on my nails did not get covered fully.

I resisted the urge to just peel off the polish during lunch! Knowing that this is a glitter polish I did not want to attempt to remove it without the used of the foil method.


The peeling only happened on the outside (right side of my left hand) rather than the inside though. =/