Friday, 12 October 2012

piCture pOlish : Peacock

If you have been here long enough, you would know that I used piCture pOlish peacock once before in a tape mani and it did not turn out as good as I thought it would. The colors just did not go together. So, this post is dedicated fully to peacock!

peacock is a deep purple jelly based with many different shapes of emerald and blue glitter. This time I chose to present peacock all on it's own, 3 thin coats and no undies whatsoever.


On it's own, peacock has very good coverage for a jelly polish. The base color is dark and no VNL is obvious after 3 thin coats. The thing that bothered me most is that the base color is a little too  dark for my liking. Under certain lighting, it looks black than the rich purple that it is.



This photo below represents the polish the best IMO! you can see the glitter in full force and the base is an obvious rich purple color!


I took some photos with flash too! These photos really bring out the purple in the base color!



And last but not least, a blurry photo to show off the glittery goodness of this polish!



peacock and other piCture pOlish nail polishes can be bought from their website and this list of international stockist on their website. I got mine directly from the girls but I did get one or two of my piCture pOlishes from Llarowe. Do follow the girls on Facebook and Twitter for updates and giveaways!