Saturday, 6 October 2012

Mystery Bags at 365 Days of Color

How I wish I wasn't on a No-Buy this month!


Sunny from 365 Days of Color is having a Halloween Mystery Bag offer at her shop!

For just $20 you get 2 full size polishes and 1-2 random gifts from her line of products as well as other random goodies. And the best part of it all - Sunny is offering free shipping for the Mystery Bags to everyone! Even the international ladies.

There are limited quantities of the mystery bags up for grabs which means I definitely would have to sit this one out. I have seen Sunny's Halloween collection and am loving Boouk! and I Smell...Children!

Everyone out there who isn't on a No-Buy, seriously, just hop on by and check out Sunny's products. Nope, I am not given any incentive for what I am writing here. I just really really love her stuff :)