Saturday, 27 October 2012

Celery Goodness!

I have a polish from Stacy of Paris Sparkle's for today's post. I think I have posted only one other polish from Stacy on my blog even though her polishes were the very first indies I bought eons ago! *shame on me* So, without further ado lets move on to the polish!


Celery Stalker is a soft minty green polish with different multi colored hex glitters - blacks, reds, blues and greens, some hidden silver shimmer and even some holographic glitter in it! I only really noticed the holo glitter when I was walking under the sun one day. It really was unexpected!


Application of this polish was very very much better than Election Day! You did not have to fish for glitter and it covered nicely in 2 coats.


One more photo for the road!


Have a weekend lovelies~