Tuesday, 9 October 2012

Braided brights

I have seen so many braided manicures out there I was literally itching to try them for myself! Everyone who did it before said it was super easy and, by just looking at their complete manicure, I didn't believe that it was true. One day while I was reading through my list of blogs that I follow I came across this tutorial by Lucy from Lucy's Stash and decided to use it as my guide.

And guess what! The manicure came out perfect!! And in a short time too!! I used all China Glaze colors in this mani: Sugar High (pink), Lemon Fizz (yellow) and For Audrey (blue).

And to further convince anyone who is afraid to do this manicure here is a picture of my dominant hand!


Aside from the slightly dented ring finger I think this turned out quite good don't you think?