Thursday, 27 September 2012

They have arrived!

I am super duper happy!! If you didn't know, I was going on about how my package from this shop who keeps their stock in two different states last week. The package took about 10days to travel between states and be assembled before it could be sent out.

The girls packed this package much better than the last I would say. Still no box or padded envelope but at least it's in a medium flyer instead of a large flyer this time. And they did take more time to separate the bottles with bubble wrap.



Anyways I got some Glitter Gal polishes as well as a few OPIs in this order. I believe that these colors from GGs have been discontinued though. If I do fall in love with any of them I am gonna be so so sad! :(

Top row L-R: GG White Sparkle, Suede 3D Holo, Bronze Sparkle, White Gold Sparkle
Bottom Row L-R: OPI Happy Anniversary, Warm and Fozzie, I Don't Give a Rotterdam