Saturday, 22 September 2012

Island Holiday~

I was away the past weekend on an island trip. I popped by Perhentian Island which is off the east coast of Malaysia. It is a nice small and relatively virgin island. The beaches were clean with fine sand, waters so clear you could see the bottom ans most importantly - there were quite a few snorkeling spots around the island! The corals and fishes were the colors of the rainbow. Ahh~ How I wish I was there again. Anyways, I obviously had to do my nails before I headed off to the island. I was torn between a few designs but eventually settled on a fuss free polka dot design.

Here it is with the sun and sea behind it!


I used OPI No Room For the Blues for the darker blue and Baviphat #23 for the baby blue. When I was painting my nails, I totally forgot to get my dotting tools out so I grabbed the nearest pencil I had and started to my dotticure. *MacGyver moment* So, to those who do not have a dotting tool, don't fret. Just grab a pen or pencil and work your magic!

A photo of the beach where I stayed on before I leave.


Have a great weekend everyone!