Monday, 17 September 2012

Cult Nails Evil Queen

I present to you one of my very first Cult Nails nail polishes - Evil Queen from the Cult Nails Fairytale Collection.


All I have to say for Cult Nails nail polishes is that I love it even if this is my first bottle! The formula was great (read: opaque is two thin coats, or one careful coat) and the brush was wonderful for me! can you believe that I did not have to do any clean up in those photos?

Anyways, on to the polish. Evil Queen is a red creme with slight pink undertones. I don't usually like red but I actually love this color. Wonderful formula aside, I love that Evil Queen is nice and bright but not so bright that it is in-your-face. (I'm rambling here I know :\)


Evil Queen was a really hard color to capture! I took tons of them under the sun and under artificial light but I got so many different shades of red but nothing like the real thing. Until I used flash that is! The photos on top are taken with flash while all the others after the jump are taken both indoors and outdoors. 

Cult Nails can be purchased from HERE and you could also follow Maria, founder of Cult Nails on her blog as well as on Facebook for more updates!


Photo taken on my phone, with flash


Direct sunlight

Indirect sunlight

Artificial lighting

Artificial lighting

Who knew a red polish could be so hard to photograph!