Monday, 27 August 2012

Tutu glittered

Evening Sun



Did I mention that I managed to collect all 6 polishes from the OPI New York City Ballet Collection? I finally got all 6 polishes after scouting at leas t3 different websites selling them. It wasn't all that easy mind you. One of the sellers actually did not know what stock she had and was having a ton of OOS items on her shop.

Anyways, lets get away from that and focus on the pretty polish!

My fingernails are stained really really bad. I'm quite sure if you did not read the title you would't have guessed which OPI NYC Ballet I used! This is 3 coats of OPI Don't Touch My Tutu topped with a glitter gradient with LA Girl Glitter Addict in Celebrate.

Indirect Sunlight (morning)

I love how Celebrate is packed with red, white, blue and a hint of green glitter! This is a perfect glitter to bust out for Independence Day Celebrations later this week! 
Direct Sunlight (morning)


Artificial light