Thursday, 9 August 2012

Rainbow Honey A Little Kindness

I choose A Little Kindness from the Rainbow Honey's Equestria Collection to layer on Lemon Fizz. Did you guess correct?

A Little Kindness is packed with gold, rose and white glitters suspended in a sheer yellow base with pink iridescent shimmer. Since it has a yellow base, I thought this combination would be perfect. I guessed right didn't I! And considering my not-too-awesome photography skills, you can still catch a glimpse of the pink shimmer in the base in these photos! *yay*

This was 2 coats of RH A Little Kindess over 3 coats CG Lemon Fizz.


More shots of this lovely polish after the jump!


This was taken in the evening sun as was the photo above. I noticed that the evening sun gives my nails a softer look and the color is more accurate too!

I dont know what happened here but I believe this was under a fluorescent light! This is the first time the base color changed so drastically under a different light!

And to end it all, a photo taken while waiting for a friend in the car. The book in the background is 50 shades of grey. Yes, I got caught in all the hype.