Tuesday, 7 August 2012

Haul : Rainbow Honey's Equestria Collection

My most recent nail polish haul consist of the whole Rainbow Honey's Equestria Collection! *Wheeee* Not all the polishes in the photo below belongs to me. I got the 15ml full set. The minis aren't mine but they sure look sooo adorable!

The Equestria Collection is inspired by the My Little Pony cartoon from the 80s. I did watch them through the 90s when I was a little girl. I loved them but back then, being so young, I didn't know the characters by name D:

But hey! Now I get to know them once more - through nail polish! Dee from Rainbow Honey has created a different glitter polish for the different characters. There is Princess Celestia, Princess Luna a.k.a Nightmare Moon, 
And here are my babies out of the box.
I love how Dee from Rainbow Honey packs and sends her items so professionally. I am amazed from the boxes to the labels to the leaflet of the collection that came with my order!

Bottle shots after the jump! :)
I chose to use Dee's own description of the polishes. They can be found on Rainbow Honey's blog HERE.


Mare of the Moon - Inspired by Princess Luna 
A deep and mysterious indigo polish with a violet color shift and a sprinkling of silver moon crescents and holographic glitters.


Celestia - Inspired by Princess Celestia 
A sheer, sky blue polish filled with bursts multichromatic shimmer and opalescent flakes, turning every color into something new.


A Little Kindness - Inspired by Fluttershy
Rose, white, gold, and soft green glitters float in a delicate and soft yellow base with an iridescent pink shimmer.


Pinkie Promise - Inspired by Pinkie Pie
Fun and shimmery pink base filled with hexes and bars in magenta, light blue, and gold, this polish calls for a party!


20% Cooler - Inspired by Rainbow Dash
A shimmery, sheer, light blue base with a veritable rainbow of glitter. 
It will make any old manicure at least 20% cooler.


The Element of Magic - Inspired by Twilight Sparkle
Several shades of purple and pink glitter, some holographic, some iridescent, and a sprinkling of fairy dust all in a shimmery purple base with a magical blue shift.


Hoof-wrassle - Inspired by Applejack
Comprised of a shimmery copper orange base, reminiscent of those nights out in Mane-hattan. Studded with gold and copper, orange hex's and squares, and a sprinkling of iridescent and holographic glitters, this polish loves to sparkle in the sun.

I am currently wearinf Hoof-wrassle on my toes and I'm loving them to bits! Who knew I would love an orange polish so much!

The Worst Possible Thing - Inspired by Rarity
A sheer layering polish, jewel encrusted just as Rarity would endorse and shimmering with flakies in purple and blue and a multitude of holographic and iridescent glitters.
Rainbow Honey products are hand-crafted, hand-packaged and "Big-3" free! You can purchase Dee's products from her shop HERE. Do keep yourselves up to date with Rainbow Honey products and promotions by following her blog and Facebook page!