Wednesday, 11 July 2012

piCture pOlish Haul

I have been eyeing piCture pOlish nail polishes for ages now. The first time I ever saw them was actually when I was shopping on Llarowe and I knew I had to get them. It took me long enough to decide on which colours to get but I finally made an order of piCture pOlish polishes from the girls themselves.

At first I was contemplating if I should just pick a few shades from Llarowe since the shipping was a little steep - 25AUD for 1-9 bottles. Eventually the nerd in me did all the calculations and conversions I finally went with piCture pOlish because they were a tad cheaper and a whole lot nearer. To my surprise, when I received the shipping confirmation email there was a tracking number on it! this is definitely the first of online shops that ships international with a shipping number. And that's not where the great news ends - I received my nail mail in 4 days. I kid you not! They even send faster than a local online shop that I had place an order with.

Anyways, on with the polishes:

My little pyramid of Soft Shades: Mellow Yelow, Honey Dew, Fairy Floss, Twinkle and Peaches n' Cream

Opulence Range: Peacock and Monroe



mask-a-rade is no longer all alone!

And last but definitely not least:

Ozotic 604 and Ozotic 607

I am very very happy with the service from the girls. Their speedy response and shipping time has definitely place them in my good books!

piCture pOlish nail polishes can be purchased at the piCture pOlish online shop, Llarowe (US based) and Harlow and Co (Canadian based). You could also check out the Network page to see if there are any piCture pOlish Exclusive Partners in your country.