Monday, 2 July 2012

Malaysian Mist


OPI Malaysian Mist is one of my favourite polishes of all time! No. It's not because of the name. Really! The polish is a really pretty peach and the formula is good. If you are careful, you can get away with just 2 coats of it!


Instead of my usual glitter accent nail, I dedcided to just add a little rhinestone on my ring finger. Unfortunately the shine of the rhinestone only lasted for 5 seconds. One layer of SV later, not only is the shine gone, the faceted rhinestone looks more like a round gem on my nails. And if you look carefully, you can see that the nail polish is bunching up at the base of the rhinestone. I guess this is what other nail bloggers mean by SV shrinking their manicure :(


Malaysian Mist looks much better on the nails as compared to the polish in the bottle. It's less flesh tone and more peachy you can say!