Wednesday, 4 July 2012

Happy 4th of July!

Happy Fourth of July to the ladies in the US of A!

I hope you all already have plans to go somewhere to look at the 4th of July fireworks! I remember when I was in the States last year over 4th of July weekend. My friend and I went up to a golf course/driving range on the hill to look at the fireworks. It definitely was a night to rememeber because the last time I ever saw a fireworks show was at least a good 5 years away!

I decided on a tape mani over Zoya Dove that I had on yesterday. I used OPI Alpine Snow, OPI No Room for the Blues and Cult Nails Evil Queen on my tips. I kinda did this really late last night. My lines aren't as crisp as I'd like them and it seems that NRFTBs have bled slightly into Evil Queen and gave my red tips a slight purple hue.