Tuesday, 10 July 2012

Cult Nails Princess

I am a newly declared Cultie! I can't tell you how much I love Cult Nails polishes! This is my first time ever trying a polish from this brand and I'm loving it to bits already!

My first pick from my Cult Nails polish Haul is Princess from the Fairytale Collection. Princess is a light dusty blue with a hint of pink shimmer in it. The brush and the formula was amazing! All I needed was 2 thin coats to achieve opacity. This is also a photo BEFORE clean up! I almost couldn't believe my eyes especially after revisiting my last post. :|


This color is definitely a unique color! It reminds me slightly of Essie's Cocktail Bling but Princess is more blue and there is that pink shimmer in it that brings it to a whole different level!

Cult Nails polishes can be bought at their online store. Do follow Maria, the creator of Cult Nails on her blog, Facebook and Twitter for more updates and news on the brand.