Sunday, 24 June 2012

Whimsical

I just couldn't resist Revlon Whimsical which I got from a blog sale recently. *Thanks Chelsea!* So instead of going through my polishes in a FIFO sequence (first in first out) Whimsical just skipped to the front of the queue because it is so awesome!


I am sure almost all of you out there are familiar with Whimsical by now. Whimsical is a light blue jelly polish filled with light blue and pink hex glitters as well as fine blue and pink iridescent glitter. Owh, and it is also a dupe for Deborah Lippman's Glitter in the Air.

Whimsical is quite sheer and really precious to me. So instead of just wearing it alone I decided to layer it over my baby blue polish from Nature Republic. Whimsical really pops over the light blue if you ask me.



One lemming down many more to go!