Wednesday, 20 June 2012

Samoan Sand

A quick quick update from my office table!

I did a mani using OPI Samoan Sand from the Winter 2011 collection if I am not mistaken. Or was it the Winter 2007 collection? Anyways, Samoan Sand is a lovely nude. Even after 3 coats it still looks barely there.


A photo with an apple aka my breakfast.


I tried to do a glitter sandwich with Samoan Sand and OPI Getting' Miss Piggy With It from the Muppets collection but it didnt turn out to be what I imagined so I decided to scrap that idea.


Instead I did an accent nail with a pink hex glitter from the LUCIDarling Fantastic Nails collection. I just added 2 coats of the glitter on top of Samoan Sand. It looks kinda gold-ish in the photo below though :/


There! This is a better photo for the pink glitter but you can barely see what SS is like in this photo.